The Hound of the Baskervilles (1981 film). Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Watson, and Inspector Lestrade at the heart of the Grimpen Mire in the Baskerville moors.
Just one wrong step, and you would probably drown in the swamp. Under the cosmoethical (aka karmic) law life is a place of the soft marsh which can pull you down and drown you. Sometimes, it could be just single wrong step, before you find yourself right at the heart of the Grimpen Mire in the Baskerville moors. And the Baskerville hound howling around…
The purpose of cosmoethical cause and effect law is to lead people to more elevated levels of enlightenment. Despite this irrepressible phenomenon, many individuals attempt to resist its mandates, choosing to remain in a deplorable condition of illness or unhappiness.
Here, in one sentence, how to use cosmoethics for healing mental (or any other) disorders: Stimuli that pour from the habit of thinking ethically, contribute to the production of neurotransmitters of wellness, thus restoring balance broken by mental (or any other) illness, and the consciousness culminates in overcoming detrimental imposition, thus controlling the behavior which, at its turn, recuperates health.
During this successful clash, the feeling of GRATITUDE is externalized. Real and ennobling gratitude moves well beyond the kind, affable, and worthy reciprocity. It manifests itself also in disagreeable situations of suffering, shadows, and aggressive confrontations.
All circumstances that supervene, especially those related to suffering without their being a direct result of the individual’s current actions, are a result of their consciential extraphysical and intraphysical past and, consequently, for their own benefit.
Consciential hygiene: scrub and clean your CONSCIENCE every day.
We frequently update our set of several hundreds “quotes of the day” (you can see them above the website menu). To preserve quotes that have been replaced, from being sent into oblivion, we decided to archive them here, in order for our visitors to continue have access to those short sayings of cosmoethical wisdom.
1. HAVE COURAGE ALWAYS.
2. WE ARE WORTH THE PIECE OF OUR ACTIONS.
3. A HUMAN BEING IS A CONSCIOUSNESS REBORN IN A PHYSICAL BODY.
4. THERE IS NO VIOLENCE IN THE LAWS OF LOVE.
5. LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.
6. NOBODY EVOLVES WITHOUT CONSCIOUSLY AND VOLUNTARILY SERVING OTHERS.
7. IMBODIED CONSCIOUSNESSES CONSTITUTE THE MANKIND.
8. LOVE TAKES UP WHERE KNOWLEDGE LEAVES OFF.
9. CONSCIOUSNESS IS A PRIMARY COMPONENT OF REALITY, INDEPENDENT FROM MATTER AND ENERGY.
10. THE ONLY PANACEA OR ABSOLUTE CURE IS EVOLUTION.
11. CONSCIENTIAL ENERGY IS THE LASER BEAM OF THE HUMAN SOUL
12. WE BOW TO THE LOVING INTELLIGENCE OF OUR HEARTS IN THE FULL SPECTRUM OF OUR EXPERIENCE
13. DISCIPLINE OF SPIRIT IS A WONDROUS HEALING GARDEN
14. MANY LIVE LIKE ANGELS IN THE MIDST OF THE WORLD. WHY NOT YOU?
15. LIFE IS JOYFUL FOR ONE WHO HAS WINGS
16. DO GOOD RATHER THAN NOT TO DO EVIL
17. WE ALL TRAVEL IN THE NIGHT OF DENSE DARKNESS, HEADING FOR THE BRIGHT AND SHINING DAY
18. THE GREATEST IMMUNITY AVAILABLE IS PSYCHIC ENERGY
19. REMEMBER: GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!