What can be done to persuade a discarnate obsessor(s) to leave a patient, and to fully recover patient’s perfect mental health once and for all?
|A lucid and clear conscience is the best therapist for mental alienations, which is why all patients in need of health should not shirk the Herculean task of self-pacification, using prayer, deep reflection, self-knowledge and ennobling actions, all of which are conductive to a peaceful conscience, responsible for achieving progress.|
It is the conscience, which is cognizant, disarranges the complex mechanisms of the unbalanced mind, which only expunging pain can recompose.
We encourage the habit of reading and reflection on the content of the following rules as a way to change the pattern of negative thoughts and cultivate positive thoughts and a healthy lifestyle, that will force the obsessor to leave the patient (everything in the list below that applies to a patient, also equally applies to all people helping him or her – family members, friends, etc.). By extension, one may also apply them on behalf of other ailing people when necessary.
- The essential element for the treatment of mental disorders is a beneficial change in the patient’s behavior, stemming from moral growth (virtuous life). This search for virtue should be brought about by a real desire for growth and development and not by mechanisms of repression.
The results one achieves through personal transformation are the cultivation of noble ideals, forgiveness, humility, patience, faith, compassion, gratitude, appreciation, self-awareness, and a stronger connection to spiritual guidance and inner wisdom.
A higher-spiritualized condition promotes the state of being healthy. The patient’s moral resistance, his habits, his spiritual merits or demerits work as attenuating or aggravating agents.
The patient must be made aware of the need for a total spiritual renewal. The treatment should, then, be directed from the inside out and the person should be advised to look for spiritual education and enlightenment so that he may become conscious of his individual responsibilities. The work towards self-illumination and the effort to keep a mental balance through constant positive thoughts would be enough to rid a patient of the presence of the inferior earthbound entities that harass him.
A debt lasts until it is paid. When the debtor conscientiously devotes himself to self renewal, modifying his mental outlook through constructive reading, prayers and meditation, and dedicates himself to serve his fellow men, arrangements are made by the higher spirits responsible for his reincarnation and significant alterations are made in his karmic records. This results in beneficent changes in the individual mental difficulties inherent in his personal probational circle.
- The foundation of family members’ helping work is immeasurable love. Love can succeed where other means fail. Love never fails. When treating mentally deranged patients, love should be listed among the most precious therapies. Treated with love, the mentally sick achieve remarkable recoveries. Love is the essential component of any therapy and of vital importance in any circumstance. It often succeeds where drugs fail, because it helps to reveal the invisible causes and consequences involved.
All family members helping a patient must live in harmony, which is cemented through practice of mutual cordiality. They should kindly help one another in everyday life. They must always watch their thoughts and emotions in order to preserve a well-balanced mental atmosphere. Meditation and self-analysis are helpful. Healthy moral behavior helps keep the mental vibrations free from noxious influences of obsessing spirits that constantly attack each family member who tries to help a patient.
The task demands concentration, patience, and affection in an atmosphere of prayer and mental alertness. Do not be a victim of hypnosis from inferior entities, or give yourself up to mental deviations through inferior thinking which you might used to and seem to enjoy. Concentrate on higher ideas and noble thoughts. Such service requires of everybody a considerable amount of patience, love, and wisdom.
Always have confidence, good physical and moral disposition. The environment where a patient lives must be cleansed of negative vibrations and inferior thought forms the family members may have carried along during the day.
And remember, love can change any behavior, especially when spontaneously offered in gestures of sympathy, cordiality and joy.
- Daily prayers (they invoke the divine assistance) for the patient’s well-being with the goal of providing wholesome energy. The prayers offered on patient’s behalf create around the patient an invisible protective net which neutralizes part of the most pernicious interference of the obsessor’s powerful mind. The patient’s spiritual energies that had been consumed by the obsessor will be being replaced by those coming from the Higher Planes.
Specific prayers for psychic protection. It is through prayer that Man obtains the assistance of the good Spirits who come running to sustain him in his good resolutions and inspire wholesome ideas … By these means he can also turn away from himself all the evil which he attracts through his faults, whilst absorbing renovating substances for his own well-being from the spiritual plane.
Prayer can be represented by an unmanifested desire, inner longings or spoken petitions (the last one is a form traditionally used by religions), whether originating in the higher realms or emanating from the deep valley of disturbed human passions. The prayer can be anxious, wordless, pleading, and it always creates a blanket of positive vibrations around the people involved. No petition to the Heavens goes unanswered. Intercessory prayer is, strictly speaking, the starting point of all good Spirits activities.
- Among others, a special psychotherapy stands out. It recommends the repetition of idealistic phrases, optimistic self-suggestion, interiorization by means of prayer and meditation in the service of love to others, and self-love. In this manner, the future becomes present, and soon past. Moreover, there will be no signs of insecurity or destructive vagueness once it is enriched by the pleasant proposals of successful perspectives that will become a reality.
- One has to fervently desire health accompanied by uplifting, achievable goals. It is well-advised to visualize health and embody it, concentrate on it.
One should focus on a vision of health, projecting oneself forward in time experiencing equilibrium; one should see oneself as healed, assuming responsibilities and developing activities that one wishes to get involved in.
This mental projection restructures the dynamics of the affected perispirit and restores its field, which results in health, harmony and enthusiasm.
- Purification of the mental atmosphere forces the undesirable invisible guests out of the house, where they no longer feel comfortable. But any emotional imbalance in the house will disturb a patient and in return affect all family members, and also will draw the inferior spirits back to the house. All the home activities must run smoothly, within a harmonious psychic atmosphere.
- Disobsession (spirit release therapy), practiced by highly trained mediums, where the mediums act to avert negative spiritual influences on the patients.
- Laying-on of hands over someone else’s head or body (Spiritist “passés”, spiritual magnetization, energy passes, magnetic passes). Spiritist “passés” (laying-on of hands) are a positive transmission of energy from one person to another, with the goal of restoring balance or health to the receiver.
- Blessed (magnetized) water (from the church or by spiritual magnetization). The “magnetized” water is simple bottled water that was infused with positive, healing energy through prayer said by a healer, medium, priest, family member, etc.
- Past lives therapies utilize hypnosis (superficial depending on the case) to lead the patient to remember of acts that were crystallized in his/her unconscious which left deep marks in the being and generate conflicts and disturbances. Thus, regression therapy is a good resource for this purpose.
- Knowledge of Principles, which enables family members to develop a perfect understanding through which problems and difficulties encountered can be properly solved.
- Religion. Based on the patient’s original religion it could be Gospel study meetings, group discussions, etc. Meditation.
- Charity work to reinforce the practice of compassion. Charitable activities to benefit others (such as giving help to others who are suffering). Unpaid volunteer work. It helps a patient feel the beneficial energetic and sacrificing spirit of his or her volunteer crew, and grow spiritually.
- Beneficial fellowship, improving relationships.
- Making lifestyle changes for avoiding forms of socializing that are exacerbating patient’s imbalance.
- A supervised program of supplements of vitamins and minerals. Orthomolecular medicine.
- Chanting healing mantras. Meditation.
- Medical intuition (mediums’ intuitive input and interventions, spiritual guidance).
- Spiritual studies (for spiritual growth). Library of books with spiritual themes. Reading and discussing passages. Study groups. The passages should address comforting issues and inspire the patient towards ideas of forgiveness, hope, and spiritual growth to effect a positive future. Read an uplifting passage from our website or other edifying work in order to renew yourself emotionally.
- Fraternal services (counseling), offered to patients and family members whenever needed. Volunteers’ visits to the patient (called “fraternal visits” or “fraternal counseling”).
- Decongestion of patient’s energy centers (chakras) from dark, unruly energies. Magnetic therapy (chakra cleansing and energy transmission).
- Music therapy sessions. Listen to enriching music that leads you to recall pleasant memories or to make exciting plans. Listening (better to chant directing energy towards a patient) to healing mantras.
- Special television programs.
- Audio / Video (peaceful music, prayer, or inspired talks).
- Practice of physical exercises (e.g. bicycle riding, yoga, soccer, volleyball, basketball, and gymnastics). Contact with nature (ocean, sea, and countryside are the best places).
- Occupational therapy. Encouragement of meaningful social interaction of patients, trying to place them and encourage their participation in areas of culture, leisure, and community activities to assist them to integrate into society. This kind of work is carried out by the family members (also by occupational therapists and social workers) in discussion groups, tours to the zoo, museums, and good musical performances.
- Meetings of mediums.
- “Healing at a distance” treatments. Mediumistic meetings for disobsession are conducted but patients are not present, even when one is the subject of the meeting.
- An environment that lowers the level of stress and offers comfort, encouragement, and hope can provide a better condition for recovery.
- A daily job that serves as therapy.
- Help a patient to reach new resolutions in life, removing all uncertainty and doubts about his/her own possibilities. While the individual is not conscious of his own possibilities, he stuns himself in destructive conflicts, or runs away into striking depressive states, diving into psychoses of various orders that dominate him and make his own evolution momentarily impracticable.
As one continues on this path, the original causes of mental illness can dissolve; negative or obsessing spirits will then no longer be able to gain hold of the person.